STC recently updated its comprehensive 1-hour webinar training program focused on how front-line motor carrier employees should interact with independent contractors. This unique training program is designed to provide fleet employees with:
- Background and context on why IC status is important, and how the govt enforces it;
- An explanation and understanding of 5′ bright line’ standards to follow;
- Proper terminology to use when communicating orally and in writing with ICs;
- Approximately 20 common IC-related challenges fleets face, coupled with recommended solutions/best practices; and,
- Additional ways for the company and its front-line workers to fortify its IC model.
Visit STC’s IC Contractor Relations Best Practices page to learn more or book this training for your managers and supervisors by contacting STC President Dave Osiecki firstname.lastname@example.org.